HR Green to serve as Program/Project Manager for the 2016-2017 Will County, IL Build Will Phase II Highway Construction Program
In 2008, WCDOT created the Build Will Multi-Year Transportation Program. The initial program identified 60 projects throughout the County in need of various levels and types of improvement. In 2009, HR Green, Inc. was hired to assist the WCDOT with Program Management services for the Build Will Multi-year Transportation Program.
HR Green is responsible for:
- Plan review of project submittals prepared by others to make sure work is completed in accordance with Will County, IDOT and Federal Standards.
- Management and monitoring of progress of design consultant project submittals.
- Review of design documents including: Engineering Contract Plans, Engineer’s Cost Estimates, Estimates of Time, MFT Scoping Checklists, Specifications and Special Provisions.
- Management and coordination with Federal, State and Local Agencies, utilities, design consultants and other involved agencies.
- Coordination with property owners.
- Management and tracking of project costs, design standards, contracts and schedules
- Coordination and management of FAU and MFT submittals with IDOT.
- Assist in developing and standardizing WCDOT policies and procedures.
Each individual Build Will project requires design; design review; agency and stakeholder coordination; permitting; right-of-way determination/acquisition; and preparation of bid/construction documents.