ILCMA/WCMA Summer Conference
If you’re headed to the ILCMA/WCMA Summer Conference, we’d love to meet you in person at our session and booth! Learn about practical tips and tools to stretch that seemingly inflexible budget and help keep your community’s infrastructure needs on track.
The ability to maintain resilient infrastructure when facing challenges from diminishing revenues, inflationary pressures, and other competing priorities can be a challenge.
June 9, 2022, 3:15 PM – 4:30 PM
Resilient Engineering: Six Tips to Maximize Your Budget for Public Infrastructure
- Russ Loebe ICMA–CM, Vice President, Governmental Services, HR Green
- Tim Hartnett Vice President, Practice Leader, Governmental Services, HR Green
- Jim Halverson AICP, Vice President, Operations Director, Governmental Services, HR Green
- Nick Dragisich PE, Managing Director, Baker Tilly
- David Nord ICMA–CM, City Manager of Lake Geneva, WI
- Robin Ellis ICMA–CM, Assistant Village Administrator, New Lenox, IL