Environmental concerns, regulatory requirements, funding strategies, public and agency coordination, and technology solutions require a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary approach.
Our team helps clients successfully navigate through the environmental process obtaining environmental clearances and NEPA compliance. We start with funding strategies and assess project impacts to the natural and human environment while engaging with agencies and key stakeholders along the way.
- Empowered to leverage staff and resources from within the company footprint to provide clients with innovative solutions
- Full services for NEPA compliance, permits, and environmental clearances from:
- Clean Water Act
- Clean Air Act
- Historic Preservation Act
- Section 106, Section 404, Section 408, Section 4(f)
- Deep knowledge and successful completion of federal and state requirements, regulations, permits, and environmental clearances
NEPA Related Services
- Planning Studies, Location Studies, Planning and Environmental Linkage (PEL) Studies
- Wetland and Stream Delineation, Permitting, Mitigation Design, and Banking
- Tree Inventory Studies
- Threatened and Endangered Species Habitat Studies
- Socioeconomic Studies (Environmental Justice, Community Cohesion, and Business Impacts)
- Traffic Noise Studies
- Section 4(f), Section 6(f) Documentation
- Section 106 Consultation and Cultural Resources
- NEPA Documentation
- Resource Agency Coordination
Work With Us
Work With Us
Contact Our Team
For more than 110 years, HR Green has been dedicated to providing the services that our clients need to achieve success.