Whether your environmental needs include the remediation of brownfields sites to allow for redevelopment in your community, environmental compliance for infrastructure and facilities, or NEPA services for transportation infrastructure, we can provide your solutions.
The Federal, state, and local environmental process is often complex, with agencies interpreting and implementing various regulations. Getting necessary approvals and completing documentation without compromising the needs of projects is often challenging. HR Green’s team has a history of success and we’re ready to help.
- Successfully obtained environmental clearances for countless projects
- Great working relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies
- In-depth knowledge of the process with the ability to anticipate challenges
- Staff of professionals with diverse skill sets covering all environmental areas
- Interdisciplinary and collaborative approach to effectively manage processes, budgets, and schedules
What we offer
When you choose HR Green, you acquire a staff of professionals with the proven ability to successfully execute comprehensive environmental efforts for projects.
Steps in Brownfield Redevelopment: Environmental Site Assessments
Financial Assistance Opportunities to Deal with Brownfields
EPA Brownfields Program Application Guidelines
Top 5 Technologies Communities Can Leverage to Improve Citizen Communications
The Wide-Ranging Role of GIS
Tips on Effectively Securing and Managing Grant Funds for Projects
Whether your environmental needs include the remediation of brownfields for redevelopment, environmental compliance for existing infrastructure, or NEPA services for proposed facilities, HR Green can provide the solutions you need.