We are a national leader in providing innovative geometric solutions to traditional transportation engineering challenges. Our experience includes holistic approaches to various intersection and roadway types, roundabouts, and innovative interchange designs.
Clients benefit from cost-effective geometric solutions that meet safety and traffic operations objectives. Our clients are able to engage with technical staff that brings the ability to analyze and design innovative concepts to transportation challenges. We stay abreast of industry needs and trends and have national experience with roundabouts and myriad interchange options.
With innovative solutions, project development oftentimes requires significant public involvement and outreach activities. Our experience with the development of full-scale public involvement plans and education – including a roundabout educational program – provides for consensus-building and understanding of improvements that allow for successful and safe adoption of new ways to travel through intersections and interchanges.
Innovative design and construction services:
- Single and multi-lane roundabouts
- Continuous flow interchanges
- Single-point urban interchanges
- Diverging diamond interchanges
- U-turn intersections
- Public involvement and outreach
- Trails, sidewalks, and Americans with Disability Acts (ADA) design
- Educational programs
- Creative stormwater solutions
- Environmental considerations and mitigation of impacts