Bridges + Structures
We provide inspection, planning, design, and construction engineering services for all types of transportation related structures.
The key to the successful completion of projects is the ability to respond with appropriate, experienced resources. HR Green’s team of engineers, planners, and scientists provide a strong mix of experience and capabilities.
Our goal with all structural projects is to first provide a safe roadway system through our timely, efficient, and accurate designs, and second, grow our client’s confidence and trust in HR Green’s structural capabilities. Clients continue to return to HR Green for structural design services on more complex and challenging projects because of their positive experiences and the consistent, high-quality product they receive.
Bridge + Structural Design Services
- Bridge concept studies (clearances and costs)
- Bridge rehabilitations – deck repairs, substructure repairs, steel repairs, and collision damage repairs
- New and replacement bridges and culverts
- Aesthetic elements for new bridge construction
- Retaining walls (including stabilized earth, bin wall systems, sheet pile, soldier pile, segmental block, and conventional cast-in-place concrete walls)
- Junction boxes and other drainage structures
- Foundations for sign structures, light poles, signal poles, and noise abatement walls
- Pedestrian and bicycle overpasses and tunnels
- Temporary earth retention systems
- Bridge and culvert load ratings
- Routine NBIS bridge inspections
- Bridge inspection program management, including repair priorities
- Element level bridge inspection
- Bridge Condition Report inspection, cost analysis of repair verses replacement