Not only does HR Green provide you with a place to grow, thrive, and enjoy your work, but we are also dedicated to delivering a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits package.
We have created a total rewards package* that offers rewards beyond competitive compensation and benefits that meet your unique needs.
*Eligibility for benefits is dependent on employee classification and other criteria.
Life + Work Balance
While HR Green’s standard office hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, we offer flexible work arrangements so you can manage life’s day-to-day demands. Flexible work arrangement options include:
- Flexible Daily Schedule
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Flex Fridays
Time Away from Work
HR Green provides ample opportunities for you to take time off, and we encourage you to use it—whether it’s for vacation or personal reasons.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – The PTO policy bundles vacation, sick leave, and personal time away from work into one bucket. This gives you more flexibility in scheduling time off to meet your or your family’s needs and balance work and personal life. Your PTO accrual rate is determined by your work anniversary, and you can carry over up to 80 hours into the following year.
- Holidays – HR Green observes eight paid holidays per year.
- Volunteer Time – We live and play in the communities we serve. We encourage you to become involved in your community, lending your volunteer support to programs that positively impact the quality of life within your community. That is why HR Green offers two days of paid time away from work to volunteer annually.
- Jury Duty – HR Green encourages you to fulfill your civic obligations by performing jury duty when called. You will receive your regular base pay while on jury duty, and benefits will continue without interruption for the duration of the service.
- Bereavement – The loss of a loved one is never easy, and at times there are many details that might require your time and attention. HR Green offers you up to three days of paid time off for Bereavement.
Parental Leave + Growing Your Family
- To support your transition to parenthood, HR Green offers up to four weeks of Paid Parental Leave to employees following the birth, adoption, or placement of a foster child.
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) will provide you with up to 12 weeks off (runs concurrently with paid parental leave), while short-term disability insurance will provide income replacement.
Health + Wellbeing
- HR Green offers comprehensive and affordable medical coverage through Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield. Both the traditional PPO plan and high deductible health plan cover preventative care and provide financial protection in the event of illness or injury. Prescription coverage is provided through the medical plan selected. Machine Readable Files.
- HR Green has partnered with Wellmark to provide you with Doctor on Demand! With Doctor on Demand, you and your covered family members can see a board-certified doctor in minutes who can treat the most common medical conditions, mental health needs, and prescribe medication if needed. You can visit a doctor on your smartphone, tablet, or computer from virtually anywhere.
- HR Green offers dental coverage through Delta Dental that 100% pays for diagnostic and preventive care services.
- Our vision insurance, through VSP, will help with your vision care needs and offers copays for yearly eye exams, eyeglasses, and lenses.
- HR Green has partnered with Ulliance Life Advisor EAP to offer our employee assistance program at no cost to you. The EAP provides you and your eligible family members with confidential, short-term counseling services and additional work-life resources. Some of the services offered include: counseling (individual, family, and couples), coaching, crisis support, work-life materials, and legal & financial consultations.
- To support employees’ healthy lifestyles, we will reimburse you half of the cost (up to $400) for the cost of a single or family fitness membership or weight loss program each calendar year.
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance provide financial protection for you and your family. HR Green provides you with Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance through UNUM at no cost to you. You may purchase Supplemental Life and AD&D for yourself, your spouse, and/or children.
- If you are ill or injured and unable to work, HR Green has benefits to protect you and minimize your financial worries through our short-term disability insurance and long-term disability insurance at no cost to you.
- HR Green’s 401(k) plan is a great way to start or continue saving for the future. We offer a company match, and you will be 100% vested in the plan immediately. You have the option of enrolling in a traditional 401(k) to make pre-tax contributions to reduce your taxable income for the year or a Roth 401(k) to make after-tax contributions and not to pay taxes when you withdraw the funds upon retirement.
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged savings account that lets you use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. HR Green offers a HealthEquity HSA to help you save for your current and future health care needs. We make yearly contributions to your HSA based on your elected coverage. Once your HSA reaches a designated balance, you may choose to invest a portion of your HSA dollars.
- The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) administered by HealthEquity allows you to strategize how you pay for healthcare expenses not covered by your insurance with tax-free dollars.
- HR Greens offers a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) through HealthEquity to help you use pre-tax dollars for qualified childcare and/or eldercare expenses.
- To provide you extra protection that helps pay for covered accidents and unexpected critical illnesses, HR Green has partnered with UNUM to offer Supplemental Health Insurance that covers accident coverage, hospital indemnity coverage, or critical illness coverage. Each plan includes a wellness benefit opportunity of $50 annually.
- We’re employee-owned and proud that almost 50% of our staff have chosen company ownership. This is an indicator of a strong ownership program that has demonstrated results.
Living Our Values
We recognize when individuals or teams are going above and beyond with our clients and in our internal and external communities to collaborate, lead, perform, and communicate. Anyone within HR Green can nominate and recognize anyone in the company to receive a bonus and special recognition from HR Green leadership.
We recognize work anniversary milestones with employees’ choice in a gift. We’re proud to have recognized several staff with over 40 years of service with HR Green.
Be Smart Program
HR Green will reimburse an employee for a ride home using a taxi or rideshare service on an occasion when they may be unable to drive safely due to impairment of alcohol or medications.
You may find yourself needing legal assistance. You’ll want a lawyer you can trust at the right price and an easy way to get connected. ARAG provides you with various legal resources to help you address a wide range of legal situations in the way that works best for you: in person, over the phone, or online. Attorney fees are 100% paid in full for most covered matters when you work with a network attorney.
HR Green provides a benefit for nursing mothers who are traveling for business. Milk Stork is a resource to help make nursing easier by providing a hassle-free way to ship or carry your breast milk back home to your baby.
Sit-Stand Desk Reimbursement
You may prefer a sit-stand desk alternative in place of a standard sitting workspace. While we work on updating our standard desks to a sit-stand model, you are also eligible for a one-time reimbursement for ½ the cost (up to $250) of the combined purchase price of a sit-stand desk topper and floormat.