Meet with HR Green During Upcoming Career Fairs
As the 2023 spring semester begins, HR Green is excited to meet with students eager for career advice and industry knowledge. Our team of professionals will be traveling across the nation to universities ready to share their expertise with students ready to jump start their careers. HR Green is proud to offer high quality summer engineering internships and full-time job opportunities. We have positions perfect for current students and soon-to-be college graduates launching into life after graduation!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity – come join us as we provide unrivaled insight into starting your successful engineering career journey!
Meet With Us at Your Upcoming Career Fair!
Career Benefits at HR Green
At HR Green, we understand that meaningful career progression is key to the growth of our organization and team members. That’s why each year, dozens of civil engineering interns and graduates join us from all around the country – eager for a chance to expand their skill set in an atmosphere where collaboration is embraced and celebrated.
Here you can enjoy stimulating opportunities to gain knowledge, create lasting relationships with colleagues, and grow as a professional while paving your way toward success!
Grow With Green
Unlock the full potential of your career with HR Green’s Grow With Green program. We understand that transitioning into a technical expert or client-facing advisor can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve designed our Grow With Green programs to help you blaze your own path and gain invaluable skills for any next step in life.
Professional Development Programs Include:
- Foundations: A two-day in-person workshop is a continuation of onboarding at HR Green.
- Project Manager Academy: Classes strengthen understanding of contract elements, client engagement, and managing a project team.
- Business Development Academy: A program to enhance your skills to transition to client-facing roles with HR Green.
- Leadership Academy: Grow your leadership skills using our powerful 360 online assessment tool.
- Green University: Access a library of over 1,000 e-courses curated by AEC professionals. Take a class to satisfy your PDH requirements or gain new skills.
- HeR Green connects women professionals across the firm, providing support and camaraderie to cultivate skills, encourage career development, and exchange ideas.
- Young Professional groups discuss topics relevant to career development, augment formalized training, and provide community to professionals from entry-level to ten years of experience.
- Innovation Lab is a platform to create positive change, allowing all employees to communicate improvement ideas and business opportunities to decision-makers and senior management.
This is just an introduction to the learning opportunities at HR Green. Explore more professional development support and employment benefits of being a team member at HR Green.
Work with HR Green
Hear experiences from a current team member who began their careers as engineering interns at HR Green.Our Internship Experience
Are you ready to join us in building communities and improving lives? Explore the open positions at locations across our geographies.