This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer with zero to two years of experience to work with a dynamic team on complex structural projects that will allow you to design the building and internal process structures for water and wastewater treatment facilities. You will be working side-by-side with a team of knowledgeable engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters collaboration and career development. If you are looking to work with a company that will provide mentorship, technical guidance and comradery, keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Who is HR Green?
HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team as well as independently in learning, evaluating, and applying engineering principles, standards, and criteria.
- Assisting in the plan and design of Water/Wastewater and Utility based projects, primarily with concrete, masonry, and steel design.
- Assisting in the development of complete plan sets, specifications, and reports
- Conducts field visits as necessary for various projects
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project team members including but not limited to CAD designers and other engineers.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year or graduate engineering university in relevant discipline. Master’s degree with Structural focus is preferred.
- A candidate with zero to two years of relevant engineering experience.
- A candidate with proficient knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- A candidate with knowledge and familiarity in AutoCAD and Civil3D. Knowledge and familiarity with Revit is preferred.
Why join HR Green?
- It’s your chance to join one of the country’s longest operating engineering firms and a leader in local markets in design engineering and construction with over 500 employees in 15 offices around the nation
- We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) with company matching, long term disability and short term disability
- We also offer tuition reimbursement, professional license & registration reimbursement, professional development, paid time off to volunteer
Click here to learn why our employees choose HR Green!