HR Green understands industrial customers are often times nothing like municipal clients. Industrial clients have different project schedules and financial drivers for projects.
We help our industrial clients across the U.S. stay focused on what they do best and we take care of their water and wastewater treatment needs from planning, design, bidding phase services to construction administration and observation. We help with everything from regulatory compliance, permitting, limits review, process planning, modeling, to expansions of facilities.
- Facilities and Capital Improvement Planning
- Permitting & Regulatory Compliance including NPDES Permitting
- Pre-treatment and Direct Discharge Treatment
- Process Evaluation, Design and Troubleshooting
- Screening, equalization and chemical feed systems
- Dissolved Air Floatation (DAF)
- Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR)
- Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Recovery
- Construction Administration and Management
- Pumping Stations
The Amana Farms (Amana Colonies, Iowa) anaerobic digester transforms manure generated at the farm, along with waste from local industries, into methane gas. The methane is used to fuel engine generators and produce electricity that is sold on the Amana grid to power the Amana Colonies.
Cedar River Paper
Diamond Animal Health
Innovative Food Processors
Lennox Industries, Inc.
Penford Products Company
Pioneer Hi-Bred International
Roquette America, Inc.
Square D Company
Swiss Valley Farms
United States Postal Service
Warren Frozen Foods