Huntley Corporate Park
- Economic Development
- Industrial Developers
- Private Sector
- Land Development
- Huntley, Illinois
Located in suburban Chicago’s “Golden Corridor”, Huntley Corporate Park is a 240 acre master planned business park that offers custom designed office/industrial facilities 1.81 to 17 acres with buildings ranging from 20,000 to 250,000 square feet. It is located northwest of the intersection of Interstate 90 and Route 47 in Huntley, Illinois with over 1.5 miles of direct frontage along I-90.
HR Green has provided engineering services for this project since 2003 which included the design and construction of the Park’s roadway and utility infrastructure. The site design included the site layout of buildings, parking lots, stormwater management, mass grading, wetland mitigation, and utility services.
HR Green has continued with the ongoing buildout of the Park by providing design and construction phase services for of the following sites:
- HIWIN: 15 acre site, 248,000 s.f. Warehouse/Office Building
- Cargo Equipment: 2.8 acre site, 40,000 s.f. Warehouse/Manufacturing/Office Building
- Lionheart: 2.9 acre site, 22,400 s.f. Warehouse/Office Building
- FYH Bearings: 4.2 acre site, 74,000 s.f. Warehouse/Office Building
- LDI Industries: 14.1 acre site, 112,600 s.f. Warehouse/Office Building