HR Green is providing comprehensive building and safety (building, plan check and inspection), engineering (traffic and civil) and public works (inspection, storm water, plan review and capital project administration) services for the City of Palos Verdes, California. HR Green provided a full-time interim consultant City Engineer to manage design and construction, CIP implementation, land development, administration, infrastructure maintenance oversight, and traffic / transportation until 2016 at which time our employee was hired by the City.
Our city engineering staff has:
- Prepared plans and specifications and provided construction management of street, pavement rehabilitation, parking, and drainage improvements
- Project management of force mains
- Prepared grant applications
- Developed an Environmentally Preferable Purchasing and Practices (EPPP) Policy
- Coordinated with city public works maintenance staff in helping prioritize maintenance activities, catch basin cleaning, and placement of water quality BMPs
- Provided construction management of city hall emergency generator replacement