Our highly collaborative and interdisciplinary approach allows us to effectively manage environmental concerns, regulatory requirements, funding strategies, public and agency coordination, and technology solutions.
The HR Green Environmental and Planning Services team collaborates with other divisions within the company including Transportation Highway and Structural Design, Traffic Operations, Regulated Materials/Brownfields, Water Resources, and GIS to allocate the right talent to accomplish project goals.
Our Environmental and Planning Project Managers are empowered to leverage HR Green’s extensive resources and provide clients with comprehensive innovative solutions to their most complex and challenging problems. Our team helps clients make decisions for management of environmental resources without compromising long-term project needs.
- A comprehensive list of out Our environmental services include
- Full NEPA Compliance Services
- Planning Studies/Location Studies/Feasibility Studies
- Wetland Delineation, Permitting, Mitigation Design, and Banking
- Tree Inventory Studies
- Threatened and Endangered Species Habitat Studies
- Stream and Wetland Rehabilitation
- Stormwater/Floodplain Modeling and Permitting
- Supporting Traffic Studies (Safety Analysis, Access Management, Forecasting and Travel Demand Modeling)
- Interstate Access Requests/Interchange Justification Reports
- Socioeconomic Studies (Environmental Justice, Community Cohesion, and Business Impacts)
- Agricultural Evaluations
- FHWA and FTA Noise Studies / Noise Assessment and Attenuation Studies
- Resource Agency Coordination
- Public Involvement Plans / Public Meetings / Stakeholder Coordination
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) & Cartography
- Contaminated Sites Investigation and Remediation
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Purpose and Need Statements and Project Termini Analysis