Staff Engineer – Land Development
This is a great opportunity for a Civil Engineer who is interested in working with a dynamic team on a wide range of projects creating land development plans for our commercial, institutional, industrial, and residential clients. You will be working side-by-side with a team of knowledgeable engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters collaboration and career development. If you are looking to work with a company that will provide mentorship, technical guidance and comradery, keep reading to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Who is HR Green?
HR Green is honored to be one of the nation’s longest operating engineering firms. For more than 100 years, HR Green has been dedicated to our clients’ success. Whether we are providing civil engineering services, innovative management solutions to timely challenges, or overseeing the construction of a high profile improvement, the projects we undertake with our clients connect and shape communities, drive redevelopment and sustainability goals, and improve processes for consistent value.
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team as well as independently in learning, evaluating, and applying engineering principles, standards, and criteria.
- Design site layouts, grading plans, storm water management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Prepare submittals to State, Municipal, and other agencies.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project team members including but not limited to CAD designers and other engineers.
What are we looking for?
- A candidate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited four-year or graduate engineering university in relevant discipline.
- A candidate with two to six years of relevant engineering experience.
- A candidate with proficient knowledge of office software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- A candidate with knowledge and familiarity in AutoCad and Civil3D is preferred.
- Ideal candidate possesses EIT or PE
Why join HR Green?
- It’s your chance to join one of the country’s longest operating engineering firms and a leader in local markets in design engineering and construction with over 500 employees in 16 offices around the nation
$56,000.00 – $86,000.00
The expected compensation range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The final agreed upon compensation is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to: individual education, qualifications, prior work experience and geographic work location. The total annual compensation package may consist of a base salary and eligibility to participate in our performance and discretionary incentive bonus program(s).
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, bereavement leave, 401(k) with company matching, long term disability and short term disability, and paid parental leave.
We also offer tuition reimbursement, professional license & registration reimbursement, professional development, employee assistance program and paid time off to volunteer.